Hey guys,

me again. I thought hours and hours about the question if I should buy a Bold or wait for an Onyx.

The thing is, actually I don't have a Blackberry. But I need one. I could wait for the Onyx, but is this the right way if its outcome will mabye delay to march '10 ?

I searched for Bolds at the Bay, found some for ~ 200 .

Should I take one and buy a 2 year contract of eplus? Can I use this contract with the Onyx, when it comes out? How long does ist take from the first publishing to the Sale without a contract?

Please help me by finding the best solution for me

Greetings
    Touchpad
    07-04-09 01:12 PM
    Why should Eplus be bad? Please tell me more!
    07-04-09 04:41 PM
    I say just buy the bold now, and then when it comes time to renew your contract you can then get the magnum.
    07-04-09 07:47 PM
    get the bold
    07-04-09 07:47 PM
    Hey guys,

me again. I thought hours and hours about the question if I should buy a Bold or wait for an Onyx.

The thing is, actually I don't have a Blackberry. But I need one. I could wait for the Onyx, but is this the right way if its outcome will mabye delay to march '10 ?

I searched for Bolds at the Bay, found some for ~ 200 .

Should I take one and buy a 2 year contract of eplus? Can I use this contract with the Onyx, when it comes out? How long does ist take from the first publishing to the Sale without a contract?

Please help me by finding the best solution for me

Greetings
    Touchpad
    Buy a Bold! Waiting is awful!!!
    07-05-09 01:19 AM

Thanks fr the hints, I bought a bold, topic can be closed!

Greets of a happy User
    Touchoad
    07-05-09 07:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD