Bough a refurbished bold from ATT

As good as new. Os 266

Need to sell blackberry bold.
    Any suggestions on selling it? Nothings wrong I'm just getting a new phone

There is a small scratch on the top left and a small scratch on the bottom beezel its just wear and tear
    Nothing wrong with the phone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-09 10:19 AM
    You could start by posting in the right section. Might get more attention over there...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/
    06-14-09 10:31 AM
    Not really looking to sell on here just here for advice, unless someone wants it.

I'm also interested to put up on craigslist.

06-14-09 10:44 AM
    Just be honest about the phone.
    06-14-09 11:37 AM
    Depending on your location because that's a big factor. I'm thinking you might be able to get $250 US for it. Maybe abit more. In my area, the price of used Bold's dropped because new phones are coming out. Even though they are not BB's, a lot of people are saving their money to buy other phones.
    06-14-09 11:37 AM
    I was able to sell my Bold for $180 a couple of weeks ago. It was a
    refurbished one. After everything I paid about $40 for it. No scratches or
    anything. Never used it and instead had it as a backup to my current Bold.
    06-14-09 12:50 PM
    Craiglist.
    06-14-09 01:25 PM
    Criagslist in my area....Bolds sell for around 380-400 still. It took me forever to find one for a reasonable price. I guess it depends on where you live.

06-14-09 02:38 PM
    Why not on eBay?
    06-14-09 06:28 PM
    guys, screw craigslist or ebay. sell it in the marketplace forum on here. stuff seems to get moved pretty quick in there and people come there specifically looking for these phones. i would list it there for a sure chance of selling.
    06-14-09 06:36 PM
    guys, screw craigslist or ebay. sell it in the marketplace forum on here. stuff seems to get moved pretty quick in there and people come there specifically looking for these phones. i would list it there for a sure chance of selling.
    The OP doesn't have the post count to sell anything here. But I'm also not sure if that rule is really enforced?
    06-14-09 06:38 PM
    The OP doesn't have the post count to sell anything here. But I'm also not sure if that rule is really enforced?
    i dont think its a matter of enforcing it, the forum just wont allow it to be posted as in you will get an error message. he needs only about 40 more posts. i can do that in a night while actually providing proper responses.
    06-14-09 06:53 PM
    i dont think its a matter of enforcing it, the forum just wont allow it to be posted as in you will get an error message. he needs only about 40 more posts. i can do that in a night while actually providing proper responses.
    ugh, im working on that right now so i can sell spare parts for the 8310/20m lol.
    06-14-09 07:26 PM
    ugh, im working on that right now so i can sell spare parts for the 8310/20m lol.
    well congrats, you just hit 100.
    06-14-09 09:25 PM
    There a lot of people all the world want to buy a refurbished blackberry bold, so you can sell it on ebay or your friends
    07-29-09 10:12 AM
    ebay no doubt! Millions of people look for blackberrys on ebay it's one of the most popular sales on ebay
    07-29-09 10:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD