hi everyone, new to here
    i bought my bold 9790 in Feb this year, and as a new user of blackberry and smartphone, I'm not familiar with the quick draining of battery. So a bought an extra battery in case the old battery run out in the middle of the day and I can continue using it.
    But I don't know if this happens to all of you, that every time I remove the battery and plug in another (or the same one), the phone with automatically turn on, and start some sort of rebooting or upgrading process, which takes me a lot of time. There is nothing needed to be upgraded or updated on my phone, I don't know what to do that I'm not sure if this is normal to blackberry phones.

I'm having exam in the coming weeks, that the school require us to remove the battery in the examination room in case the phone rings. I don't wish to keep "rebooting" it in the couple of weeks.
    What shall I do I got a presage that the phone may break one day if it keep going on like this Please help!
    (Thankyou for your patience in reading the longggg passage and i'm sorry if you think my English's bad)
    Attached Thumbnails need some help for my battery bold9790-blackberry-reboot.png  
    06-07-13 10:01 AM
    When you pull the battery and reinsert it the phone has got to re start (boot up).

It is perfectly normal.

If you took the battery out of your lap top and put it back in you wouldn't expect it to just start up on the screen you left it at, same with your BB.
    06-07-13 10:10 AM
    oh thanks, because this is not as same as my old phone haha, so you mean the screen up there appears to everyone huh?
    plus what makes me worry is that my language input setting always reset after the boot-up
    06-07-13 10:22 AM