Hi,
    I upgraded my desktop manager and device software on Nov 1, and haven't been able to sync Calendar and Contacts with Outlook since. I have spent hours investigating this myself, and hours on the phone with Telus Support, but still no sync love. Aside from paying out my current contract, and upgrading to an Android or BB 10 device (which would sync with outlook.com or google calendar), what can I do? I'm willing to try old versions of Desktop Manager, third party software solutions, whatever will get me back up and syncing for less than $200.
    Please help!
    Thanks
    11-13-13 03:27 PM
    I would use the previous version of DM and see if you have the error still. I thought oulook/hotmail had contact and calender sync for 0S7 though?
    11-14-13 09:37 PM
    I would use the previous version of DM and see if you have the error still. I thought oulook/hotmail had contact and calender sync for 0S7 though?
    Unfortunately, when I tried DM6 I still had trouble. It won't even recognize my BB is plugged in anymore. Outlook did an update the same day I updated DM, so something there might've messed it up too.
    As for oulook.com doing contact/calendar updates, I believe they've changed that so that now it's only android or BB10 that has the active-sync functionality (or whatever it's called). At any rate, I set it up on my BB9900, and nothing is syncing, so it doesn't appear to be an option unless I upgrade my BB.
    11-15-13 08:32 AM
    For anyone else experiencing this problem...I've downloaded the trial version of Companion Link. It's very clunky and awkward, and doesn't function very well, but it might get me by for a while.
    11-16-13 09:44 AM
    For anyone else experiencing this problem...I've downloaded the trial version of Companion Link. It's very clunky and awkward, and doesn't function very well, but it might get me by for a while.
    Forget that - Companion Link is not a solution. It's a disaster.
    11-16-13 01:53 PM