07-23-09 10:28 AM
33 12
tools
    <3 understanding in a car crash.
    Woohoo! A fellow Thursday fan?
    I love that song as well - it was the 2nd Thursday song I had ever heard, the first being Cross Out the Eyes.

Awesome--glad it worked out well. Does the light green bezel look "metallic" like the OEM finish--can't exactly tell from the pics? I think I may try to pick one of those bezels up from TrueSupplier as well.
    Yeah, it's basically the original bezel (still shiny and "metallic" and all), just a different color. I like it

glad you got it!

I had trouble with that piece as well. totally thought i was going to break it taking it off. did not expect the double sticky tape.
    No kidding - that thing was a pain for sure.
    07-21-09 09:10 PM
    nice Job
    07-22-09 08:30 AM
    ^Thanks, I'm really liking it.
    I made my battery door squeakier than it used to be, though. I might have to undo and redo it. It comes off much easier than it used to as well.
    07-22-09 11:05 AM
    Woohoo! A fellow Thursday fan?
    I love that song as well - it was the 2nd Thursday song I had ever heard, the first being Cross Out the Eyes.
    Hahaha strange I think I'm the same. I've seen them live 4 times. I would have to say Streaks in the Sky is my fav song.
    07-22-09 02:39 PM
    Ah man, Streaks in the Sky is one of the best songs from their older songs. Have you ever seen this live vid of them performing it? It's old and the one filming was way up in front. Very nice performance, I like it

07-22-09 10:33 PM
    Off topic, much? haha j/k. Glad you got it figured out!
    07-23-09 02:07 AM
    which opening tool is the best? the one that looks like a puck or a pen?
    07-23-09 10:21 AM
    which opening tool is the best? the one that looks like a puck or a pen?
    Mine order from truesupplier (the bezel order) came with a screwdriver and a blue "case tool opener'.

Off topic, much? haha j/k. Glad you got it figured out!
    Haha yeah, sorry :P
    07-23-09 10:28 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD