I have 2 e-mails on my bold and one of them is set to my default for my calender. For some reason, I know have a third calender which is named "Device Default" when you go to the select calender menu. All my contacts that were saved under my main e-mail have been transfered to the "device default" calender. That said, it doesn't show my appointments on my main screen if the appointments are under "device default" calender. I have the theme Slique::Slick & Sleek Leather Theme for Bold 9000 - Today + Bottom Dock. I'm not sure if that was the cause of all this, but when I switch themes, the "device default" calebder is still there. How can I get rid of it and return all my appointments back under my main e-mail calender? I also tried removing the theme, but it didn't make a difference even when I re-installed it.

Help please!
    Last edited by ICEMAN9; 06-17-09 at 04:07 PM.
    06-15-09 09:09 PM
    There has been a few views for this thread, but no one has replied. Has this not happened to anyone other than me? lol
    06-17-09 05:29 PM
    I saw something similar in another thread. Go to Service Books and delete the CICALs. If it doesn't work they can be replaced by resending service books.
    06-17-09 05:32 PM
    Thanks for the reply, but unfortunately, that didn't work. Any other ideas?
    06-17-09 05:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD