I get changed from my silver bazel to an all black one. I was very careful and had no problems until the device was booted up. The indicator light does not blink at all. It should blink when Bluetooth is connect, I get nothing. It should blink when a message come in, I get nothing.

When I power up the device the indicator light will turn solid red for a little while and then turn off during boot just like it always did. I get nothing once it is fully booted.

I also took the phone apart again and put it back together and still nothing. I also tried turning on the Coverage Indicator and I get nothing.

Please help as I like the blinking light. Thank You.

Chris
    09-02-09 03:27 PM
    I believe you've been hoodwinked by the ol' "bedside mode" is on snafu. Go into your clock application and make sure you "exit bedside mode." Then laugh when you realize how much pain and anxiety that little feature just caused you !! I know I did.....!!!

Also, if you like the LED light be sure to download the Berrybuzz application. It's terrific !
    09-02-09 03:58 PM
    I believe you've been hoodwinked by the ol' "bedside mode" is on snafu. Go into your clock application and make sure you "exit bedside mode." Then laugh when you realize how much pain and anxiety that little feature just caused you !! I know I did.....!!!

Also, if you like the LED light be sure to download the Berrybuzz application. It's terrific !
    Thank you, yes it was in bedside mode, not sure how it got there. That was the one thing I did not check. OK I will try to laugh at it....

At least I know I can take my Bold apart many many times and put it back together correctly.

Thanks for the help. I will look into Berrybuzz.
    09-02-09 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD