My blackberry is almost dead, it started to be restarting alone while talking on phone then starting every couple of minutes then it switched off and doesn't want to open unless i remove the battery for couple of minutes then replace it.

After all of trials to re-install the OS 5 which was the original came with the bb (as i was installing OS6), it worked for 2 days then switched off again , i keep re-installing the OS 5 to make it work for couple of hours then i have to repeat all procedures again. (i got all procedures and ways to reinstall from crackberry.com forums)

please someone advice what should i do to have my phone working properly.

Thanks
    09-04-11 04:35 AM
    There could be a possibility of an app that would be crashing...
    You can try one thing,
    While installing the OS, remove all the third-party apps
    and after installing the os, dont restore your data back to the phone. Use the phone as it is for a day and see if it works.
    09-04-11 05:37 AM
    Well, it could be a hardware issue. I saw some guys posted in another forum that their FLASH was going to dead when their phone keep rebooting. Changing the FLASH will solve the problem. However I suggest you to do a wipe and a clean installtion first to see if I'm wrong.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    09-04-11 01:13 PM
    There isn't a way to change the flash memory on the device's board because you'll be voiding the warranty in the process and fubaring it, making it a paperweight.

OP, you'll need a new device if you still cannot get it to work after loading it clean via BBSAK or apploader.

Well, it could be a hardware issue. I saw some guys posted in another forum that their FLASH was going to dead when their phone keep rebooting. Changing the FLASH will solve the problem. However I suggest you to do a wipe and a clean installtion first to see if I'm wrong.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-11 05:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD