Hey people , need help here. my media card was fine and i could find my songs and pictures . but out of no reason , i could not see my musics and pictures anymore . its like they wipe out my media card pictures and songs. and when i use the camera to take a picture , it does not appear in the media card! but when i press option in the camera app , i could see my pictures ! but it just couldnt appear in my media folders . how?
    06-25-10 09:01 AM
    There are a couple of ways to tell if your BlackBerry sees your media card or if it has in fact been wiped. Go to options then select memory. You can tell if the media card is turned on, how much space is on the card and how much free space is available. Make sure it is turned on and if you have almost the same amount of space as free space there may not be anything on it. You can verify that by removing the card and putting it in a card reader on a pc or laptop.
    06-25-10 09:17 AM
    Make sure the media card has not been dislodged. I experienced a similar thing after dropping my 9700 on the floor (it's so small!)

When I discovered I couldn't access the media card I (a) freaked out a bit (b) removed the battery cover and pushed the loose media card back into its slot. All okay after that.
    06-25-10 09:19 AM
    it had not been wiped , tried all methods . I open up blackberry media sync and i could see everything there. just that it would appear in the media home in my phone .
    06-25-10 09:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD