First off is color ware really as good as advertised on the website Colorwarepc.com?

And most importantly I need to know your opinoin on the fowllowing

would my the bold look nice with

Black batter cover
    Black frame or redframe?
    Red bottom(Only with Black frame) or Black bottom( Only with red frame)
    And a red camera cover lens

So basicley should I get a red or black frame?
    05-30-09 07:54 PM
    What I need to know is do they paint the buttons also or just leave you with the chrome buttons.
    05-30-09 07:58 PM
    go red everyone else has blacked out bolds already.
    05-30-09 08:04 PM
    CJ that's what im thinking. The whole black out is getting old.

now should I get a black bottom piece instead of red??? LOL such a hard decision..
    05-30-09 08:20 PM
    What I need to know is do they paint the buttons also or just leave you with the chrome buttons.
    Good question. Not a huge deal to me, but hopefully they do..
    05-30-09 08:24 PM
    05-30-09 08:47 PM
    ok i have my BB bold completely colorwared, the parts are really nice and easy to replace. i got the candy apple flake finish on the back with a white camera and a white bezel and a black bottom front piece. they do not paint any of the buttons they will remain chrome and the keyboard will be black. the frame that comes with it is better than the chrome on and pressure on it distorts my screen less than the OEM one, but i will say the backs from colorware are creaky like some of the OEM one . i called them and told them and they told me its normal and they add some cushion to help with it, but it doesnt unless you cut it and put it in a different spot and then its perfect, i should make a guide on here for you. the flake candy apple is the best color IMO its very pretty, but i gotta tell you that there "scratch resistant finish" is not scratch resistant at all. the white bezel i have looks brand new and beautiful but the red back is scratched to crap and i am very very careful with my gadgets. im sure it depends on the color to show the micro scratches though. i got a invisible shield to put on the back of my second one and its working out really well for me. hope this helped, i would post pictures but i dont actually know how lol.
    05-30-09 11:09 PM
    oh and the all black with the bottom isnt that cool IMO i would go with the red bezel and black everything else, also consider the "metallic" finish, its flake like a car.
    05-30-09 11:10 PM
    I would go with Option B.
    05-30-09 11:17 PM
    oh and the all black with the bottom isnt that cool IMO i would go with the red bezel and black everything else, also consider the "metallic" finish, its flake like a car.

Juno thanks for that reply. Is there really a diffrence between the mettalic and plain color options? And are you happy with the colorware overall?

I'm really stuck up on what color to get. The one with just the red on the bottom looks sharp I think, but kinda boreing. Then again the red frame may be to much for me.

So difficult... Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 12:12 AM
    What about a black back, white bezel, and red bottom, with a red camera lens.

05-31-09 12:14 AM
    I just ordered my custom colorware in fusia and black and was wondering where you got your shield from?
    06-10-09 07:23 PM
    I will say that colorware does excellent work, but if anything ever goes wrong don't count on their customer support. They are useless. I had a warranty and the paint chipped off and they wanted me to pay $40 to fix it!

06-10-09 10:29 PM
    im not trying to be funny but i just went on their site and im not paying that much for a battery door bezel ect...i tried some color and my total was like $140...lol..yea right.
    06-11-09 12:16 AM
    Looked like they sniffed too much paint theirselves with prices like these

Have to admit, it looks really cool.
    06-11-09 07:08 AM
    I liked option B better. But I agree, I think it is kinda high, especially if customer service is like that.
    06-11-09 10:05 AM
    I like option B but I will tell you the darker the color from colorware the more fine scratches you will see.
    06-11-09 06:31 PM
    option B......
    06-11-09 06:33 PM
    Colorware is coming out with 12 new colors the last week in June from what I understand. I have been trying to decide if I sould send mine in now or just wait to see what they are going to offer. It might just make the decision that much harder so I'm leaning towards sending it now. There will always be another Blackberry to color down the road, right? They have been around a long time and I feel pretty confident they will do a good job. I bet yours will turn out great! Make sure you post pics when you get it back.

06-12-09 07:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD