i got a bold and when the carge is lw it turnos off and doesnt wanna turn back on i chrge it and it stays with a red led light and i hit the on button while charging and it still wont turn on!!

from time to time the led button turns off as if its out of the red zone but i unpluggit and plugg it back in and it still wont do anything and the red led comes back and it still wont turn on
    05-26-10 11:42 AM
    i got a bold and when the carge is lw it turnos off and doesnt wanna turn back on i chrge it and it stays with a red led light and i hit the on button while charging and it still wont turn on!!

from time to time the led button turns off as if its out of the red zone but i unpluggit and plugg it back in and it still wont do anything and the red led comes back and it still wont turn on
    Was that in English?
    05-26-10 01:04 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry Forums m0bman. You'll find lots of tips and helpful people here. I realize that text abbreviating is needed when working from your phone, however if you are using a computer with a full sized keyboard (as it appears you did when posting), and even when using your BB Bold which has a full keyboard, it's generally appreciated when people don't text-abbreviate their posts. It also helps folks to help you better.

If possible, can you re-post your problem in plain english? Thanks!

Pete
    05-26-10 02:46 PM
    sorry was in a rush had to do something at the office!!!

so the phone turned off on me and now it only turns on the red led when i connect it to the power!

it turns off and then i try to turn it back on and it still doesn't i reconnect it to the power again and the red led comes on but it still wont do anything

sorry about the last post
    05-26-10 03:08 PM
    Take the battery out of the phone for 24 hours.
    When you put the battery back in the phone will reset.

It works!
    05-26-10 06:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD