hey guys this might be a heads up to you guys out there. i just finished talking to a t-mobile rep cuz im getting a network notification on my 9700 saying that the icon i chose is in valid. so what they told me is the myfaves doesnt support the 9700 and that there is no way of taking out the myfaves icon out. they also sated that bb is working on it to be fix. if anyone knows how to take it away let me know.
    12-08-09 01:08 AM
    Didn't even notice that...just switched to the even more plan though unlimited everything ftw for under 100

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-09 01:10 AM
    You'll prolly have a hard time changing MyFaves icons, but you can change contacts online at any time. The actual calls will still be free too since it's based on phone number, if they're on your MyFaves on the web portal you'll get free calls just calling them through your contacts list/dialer. The only issue is changing a MyFaves can take 24 hours or more since normally when you change one the network waits for a confermation text from your device letting them know the device updated successfully, since the 9700 doesn't have MyFaves that text never goes out and it just ends up changing 24 hours later.
    12-08-09 01:15 AM
    I thought T-Mo got rid of My Faves
    12-08-09 05:38 AM
    Check out the 5.0.0.405 leaked OS. MyFaves is fully supported in that release.
    12-08-09 07:27 AM
    the my fave five interface has nothing to do with the actual billing end of things... it will still pick up the free numbers for free calls. thats is done on t-mo's end.

12-08-09 07:31 AM
    Tmobile is done offering myfavs but for those that had myfavs and didnt bother with the new plans they still get to keep those plans.
    07-02-10 01:04 AM
    MyFaves is grandfathered for existing customers. Still on it and it's much cheaper than their current plans. The MyFaves app is still included in the OS, although it doesn't show up. I remove it using CrackMem or Shrink-A-OS. As mentioned, you can maintain your contacts on your My T-Mobile account. You can also change the icons there.
    07-02-10 06:20 AM
    MyFaves is grandfathered for existing customers. Still on it and it's much cheaper than their current plans. The MyFaves app is still included in the OS, although it doesn't show up. I remove it using CrackMem or Shrink-A-OS. As mentioned, you can maintain your contacts on your My T-Mobile account. You can also change the icons there.
    Yep...what ^^^ said is true.

An easy way to see/change your Myfavs from your BB is to click on web2go icon, choose "My account", then "mobile life", then "myFaves".
    07-02-10 07:54 PM
    MyFaves plan will still work but the icons may not be there on your phone so it's a little more inconvenient.

Did you try calling CSR and tell them to please send the myfaves interface to your phone?

Some beta OSes may not be compatible either.

07-02-10 08:42 PM
    The MyFaves app won't show up on the homescreen, so sending it to the phone won't do anything.
    07-03-10 06:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD