This is my first time using a BlackBerry device. I never understood the big deal until I got one... My company uses BES so we all use BB's but are not required too. My first attempt at a BB was the 8820 (you buy the phone, they pay for your service). I was excited like a kid on christmas morning when it finally showed up. Then I opened it and was disappointed. Most of the BB's I have seen in the wild, like the 8820 seem to me like they are made of plastic, they look like toys. Then by sheer luck I stumbled across the Bold which to me appears more business like, stable, sturdy. I don't know if there will ever be a "Bold 2" but I am more than satisfied with this current one.
    06-10-09 09:38 AM
    Glad you are satisfied. Go make love to it now.
    06-10-09 10:24 AM
    Glad you are satisfied. Go make love to it now.
    I thought you were being sarcastic until I read your other post. For all the mods and money I have spent, I guess I have made love to it.
    Last edited by LordRasta; 06-10-09 at 11:37 AM.
    06-10-09 10:30 AM
    I had to go back to my 8820 for a few days waiting to warranty exchange my dead bold. I was surprised how much I liked my old 8820. Smaller, very efficient on battery life, and generally nice. The bold is better in many ways, but the old 8820 was pretty nice as well.
    06-10-09 10:53 AM
    Bold ftw

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

06-10-09 10:54 AM
    At this point my Bold is attached to me.
    06-10-09 11:47 AM
    i agree. the bold is by far the best phone i've used, and i've used a lot of phones.
    06-10-09 11:58 AM
    I've tried so many other phones and save for a few little things it's been my favorite one. I don't think I'll ever get rid of it

06-10-09 12:46 PM
    I agree.

& I had been using Unlocked phones and trying to out-do the I-Phone Followers...

I had a K850 (sony) & My co-worker had a N-96 (Nokia)

We both rock the Bold now and really it is that great of a device..

I get so much done on this bad boy its unreal.
    06-10-09 01:44 PM
    I don't know what is it but I can't see myself leaving my Blackberry..

06-10-09 01:56 PM
    I thought you were being sarcastic until I read your other post. For all the mods and money I have spent, I guess I have made love to it.
    It's like a mail order bride.
    Me and ninja_please have been laughing at how the iPhone 3GS's processor can't even touch the Bolds. Lmao. Ahhhh, Apple fail, RIM ftw.

LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD