Hey guys I dont know if you guys can help me or not but i am going nuts with 9700. My phone would turn off when the battery still has 2 bars left. I then have to plug in the charger in order for it to turn back on. When the phone turns back on the battery indicator is red and empty. I tried buying a new battery thinking that might be the problem but it also does the same thing with the new battery. I then called Tmobile and they sent me a replacement phone and it still keeps doing the same thing lol.. Have any of you guys have this problem happen to you? Sorry for the long post. I appreciate the feed back
    05-22-10 02:27 PM
    I have had that happen too, very early on. After it happened 3 times or so I started recharging it more frequently (put it on the charger even if I still have 40 percent, sometimes more left)
    Now it's doing just fine again, it hasn't happened again, not even the few times I forgot my charger and the battery level dropped all the way to 20.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-10 06:23 AM
    I have had that happen too, very early on. After it happened 3 times or so I started recharging it more frequently (put it on the charger even if I still have 40 percent, sometimes more left)
    Now it's doing just fine again, it hasn't happened again, not even the few times I forgot my charger and the battery level dropped all the way to 20.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Hey thanks for the suggestions but that hasnt helped neither.. Nobody else is having this problem?
    06-02-10 05:34 PM
    what is your coverage (number of bars next to the tower symbol) when this is happening?
    06-02-10 05:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD