I purchased 9900 because of the passion for BlackBerry.But I can't install BlackBerry World on it.Do you have some solutions? I am Chinese and my English is not well.So please forgive me.
    05-11-21 11:21 AM
    I purchased 9900 because of the passion for BlackBerry.But I can't install BlackBerry World on it.Do you have some solutions? I am Chinese and my English is not well.So please forgive me.
    You realise that you need a special BlackBerry BIS plan to be able to use the device when not on WiFi?

Many countries don't even offer one anymore.

This is a good resource:

http://darkstar.x10host.com/nibble/workinganddead.html
    05-11-21 12:02 PM
    I don't use the BlackBerry on Mobile Network.I only use it on WiFi.emm...actually,My problem is that I used the jad file to install the cods of App World.And then it showed successful installation.I can also found the App World in the applications list which is in the setting.But I can't find the icon on the desktop,consequently I can't open it successfully.That's why?
    05-12-21 06:30 AM
    I don't use the BlackBerry on Mobile Network.I only use it on WiFi.emm...actually,My problem is that I used the jad file to install the cods of App World.And then it showed successful installation.I can also found the App World in the applications list which is in the setting.But I can't find the icon on the desktop,consequently I can't open it successfully.That's why?
    Try this https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post13362349

But is this a new BOLD or just new for you? I'd consider reloading the OS and start clean.
    05-12-21 09:20 AM