Basically, I have a Bold 9900, my friend has the older Bold, 9650 I think, he's been BBM'ing mentioning details of texts that I got from my dad this morning that he absolutely could not have guessed. Is there anyway he could have done this by hacking my phone? He's also at home 3 hours drive from me so there's no way he could have looked at my phone!
    04-02-13 06:36 PM
    Basically, I have a Bold 9900, my friend has the older Bold, 9650 I think, he's been BBM'ing mentioning details of texts that I got from my dad this morning that he absolutely could not have guessed. Is there anyway he could have done this by hacking my phone? He's also at home 3 hours drive from me so there's no way he could have looked at my phone!
    Your dad may be sending his BBMs out in a group or a broadcast. That's about the only way I can think of your friend getting a copy. In other words he could have you and a friend in the same group and send to the group instead of the individual.
    04-02-13 06:51 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion but unfortunately my dad has an iPhone and he's been texting me so not likely to have happened that way I don't think.
    04-02-13 06:55 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion but unfortunately my dad has an iPhone and he's been texting me so not likely to have happened that way I don't think.
    If your dad has an iPhone he's not sending BBMs. BBM is BlackBerry Messenger. He's sending SMS. Same theory applies. He may have you and your friend in an SMS group.
    04-02-13 07:03 PM
    do you have your ipad or anything with iMessage enabled WITH YOUR ID? ur dad may just sent you not sms but iMessage, and all apple products log-in with your id will receive same message realtime.
    04-03-13 12:49 AM