Haha, I was wrong in thinking the name I picked out was perfect. Your creation is perfection.
    Boldie II is his REAL name though.... given by you Jonneh! Hey, I always wondered...what's that in your icon ? Is that you biting a leaf ?
    07-07-09 10:56 PM
    Congrats! and welcome back.
    I named my Bold too. "Hemi" cuz it's powerful and fast.

Well, hello Hemi and laollis ! I'm Kat and this is BJ
    07-07-09 10:57 PM
    Well, hello Hemi and laollis ! I'm Kat and this is BJ
    Nice to meet you Ket and BJ.

Laura
    07-07-09 10:58 PM
    oops, typo
    I meant Kat! sorry. Good to meet you!
    07-07-09 10:59 PM
    what should I name this bold ?
    Lucky Fuzz (Lucky to have it considering you didn't know the insurance was in effect)
    Dice (as in, twice is nice. This is your 2nd Bold, no?)
    07-07-09 11:06 PM
    Boldie II is his REAL name though.... given by you Jonneh! Hey, I always wondered...what's that in your icon ? Is that you biting a leaf ?
    haha definitely not me, just a random picture I had that I made an icon out of.
    Here, I'll upload the original picture for you. I think I still have it on my HDD.

(Click for bigger)

Anyway, nice to meet you by the way, I believe this is the first time I've met you. Glad to have helped name your new Bold
    07-07-09 11:12 PM
    haha definitely not me, just a random picture I had that I made an icon out of.
    Here, I'll upload the original picture for you. I think I still have it on my HDD.

(Click for bigger)

Anyway, nice to meet you by the way, I believe this is the first time I've met you. Glad to have helped name your new Bold
    Hahaha ! ! ! Wow, I totally thought that was you everytime I saw that ! Well now I know ! I guess I can't assume everyone is their avatars ?

Nice to meet you tooooo, I'll tell my Boldie II all about the person who gave him his name !
    07-07-09 11:15 PM
    Grats on getting a new Bold Teach Boldie II ninja moves xD
    07-07-09 11:17 PM
    Hahaha ! ! ! Wow, I totally thought that was you everytime I saw that ! Well now I know ! I guess I can't assume everyone is their avatars ?

Nice to meet you tooooo, I'll tell my Boldie II all about the person who gave him his name !
    Haha nope, sorry. Don't worry though - oddly enough, you're not the only one to assume that. Guess that's what I get for having some random girl's face as my icon. :P
    07-07-09 11:19 PM
    Grats on getting a new Bold Teach Boldie II ninja moves xD
    Haha...I'm trying ... what else do you guys recommend ? Some must have apps from the top of your head ? (I know there's a thread on this already)
    07-07-09 11:20 PM
    Haha...I'm trying ... what else do you guys recommend ? Some must have apps from the top of your head ? (I know there's a thread on this already)
    Looking for what? Apps that track your bb?
    I have "BerryLocator" installed on mine. Might want to search and look into that one, though I heard SmartGuard is better. But I think you have to pay. I use the trial of BerryLocator (otherwise, gotta pay as well), but it's really only useful if I happen to misplace my bold somewhere. The screen lights up brightly, LED flashes insanely, and a really irritating and loud tune plays, all of this even if my phone is locked, so I can find it again. Obviously, this doesn't help much if it is stolen, unless you want to confuse and/or annoy your thief.
    07-07-09 11:24 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD