1. glasmale26's Avatar
    Hi there,

    I left my Bold in the car for a couple of days and the battery died. The weather in Scotland is also very hot.

    I took it inside to charge it and even after charging for 2 whole days, taking the battery in and out for periods of time, holding down buttons etc it still wont come back on.

    The red LED comes on when it plugged into the charger and if I hold down the power button when its plugged in the little charging symbol appears.

    I presume therefore that the battery has some power (the light comes on). I would also presume the screen is not wrecked (the charging symbol comes up).

    I have done the usual reading into this and I'm pretty sure it's not 'nuked'.

    Would anyone have any ideas? My friend thinks that it has overheated and died a death but I also keep my Ipod in the car and never had a problem with that!

    Any help much appreciated!

    Steven
    06-20-10 01:34 PM
  2. andyahs's Avatar
    You need to take it somewhere and let them check the battery. Sounds like it may have died!
    06-20-10 01:46 PM
  3. Ahmed G.'s Avatar
    I agree with andyahs. Let them put another battery in and see if it comes back to life
    06-20-10 01:53 PM
  4. anon(51467)'s Avatar
    I would agree, your battery is most likely done in from the heat. The phone is probably okay. Have the battery checked or at least borrow a known working battery in your phone.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-10 09:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD