Since I got the Bold on Friday I keep getting an Error 205 on the screen. But, it only occurs at night. I wake up and I go to check the time and I see that white screen. I hit the reset option and it cycles and does the same thing. I do a battery pull for a few minutes and when it comes back to life it's fine. Also, the Bold won't back up. It gets 75% of the way through a backup with Desktop Manager and I get an error on my computer screen and it stops.

Any early adopters getting glitches like me?

I'm gonna call tech support soon. I'm trying to tell my friend that the Bold is great while not keeping a straight face. LOL
    Last edited by frkm0005; 08-24-08 at 10:11 AM.
    08-24-08 09:51 AM
    Well, when I take out the battery and put it back, I sometimes get a lot of error messages (sorry - did not take them in note - I'm in denial mode for now)

Andr�
    08-24-08 10:43 AM
    Since I got the Bold on Friday I keep getting an Error 205 on the screen. But, it only occurs at night. I wake up and I go to check the time and I see that white screen. I hit the reset option and it cycles and does the same thing. I do a battery pull for a few minutes and when it comes back to life it's fine. Also, the Bold won't back up. It gets 75% of the way through a backup with Desktop Manager and I get an error on my computer screen and it stops.

Any early adopters getting glitches like me?

I'm gonna call tech support soon. I'm trying to tell my friend that the Bold is great while not keeping a straight face. LOL

If I were you I would do a double soft reset a few times. alt-right shift-delete, when it starts to reboot, do it again. See if this works. If you continue to get the error I would return the device.
    08-24-08 11:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD