View Poll Results: How Can I Fix My Dead Bold?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Go to my service provider?

0 0%
  • Go to a phone repair shop?

0 0%
  • Buy a new phone?

0 0%
  • Try to fix it myself? (If i learn how)

3 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Hey guys,

I'm a little new on the thread thing and i need freaking help!1 I few days ago I left my bold to chage over night (on a wall charger). Then i woke up finding that my bold was completely off! So i tried turning it on, no response. Then i pulled out the battery and put it back in, and yenno when you do this the red LED light would turn on, signifying that it recognizes it? I was not on! so I repetively did this but still no response. I left the phone a lone for a day and tried again, same result. I know its not the battery because the battery was half way before i started charging it and and I tried putting my back-up battery. Still no response, nothing!!! I also tried to plug it via USB on my computer and it doesn't read anything there. What should i do?!?!

PLEASE I NEED SOME HELP!!!!
    AND PLEASE NO POSTINGS OF PEOPLE SAYING THAT THEY HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AND NOT ANSWERING MY QUESTION!!
    JUST SOLUTIONS OR TIPS PLEASEEEE!!!! THANKS

(p.s. my phone is unlocked and i dont know it my provider will help me or not)
    10-30-10 01:46 AM
    What if your wall socket or chargee are broken? And all it really is is just a dead battery? Its worth a try just to make sure.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-10 04:57 AM
    What if your wall socket or chargee are broken? And all it really is is just a dead battery? Its worth a try just to make sure.

Nothing is wrong with the wall socket or the charger. When i charge other phones/mp3, they charge perfectly. I tried putting my backup battery as well was also half way... last time i remember.
    10-30-10 03:16 PM

Nothing is wrong with the wall socket or the charger. When i charge other phones/mp3, they charge perfectly. I tried putting my backup battery as well was also half way... last time i remember.

Oh BTW i looked at other threads that were similar to my problem, they said the phone just burned out. I there a way i can like clean it or fix it in any way too?
    10-30-10 03:19 PM
    10-30-10 11:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD