I was wondering if anyone else is/was having this problem: a lot of the time (especially when I reboot my blackberry or am moving too quickly through applications on it) my phone will freeze up and literally be unresponsive for several minutes at a time. When I try clicking any buttons (menu, back, etc.) nothing works and it's really starting to aggravate me. I think it's been getting worse recently and I'm not sure what to do. I've only had this phone for a little more than a month (bought it on July 4). Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    08-19-10 12:50 AM
    How much application memory do you have left? Things can get quite laggy when the app memory is low. Around 10mb
    08-19-10 12:55 AM
    Do what spiral said. Also what apps and themes do you have installed? Some times certain apps and themes can be the culprit to this problem
    08-19-10 12:57 AM
    I have 100 MB free. Installed applications include Foursquare, Google Talk, Poynt, Facebook, and Berryweather. Recently cleaned out all my themes too, so I only have 1 left. Not sure what to do.
    08-19-10 01:01 AM
    Haven't used Google Talk, Foursquare or the newest Facebook. Might want to try deleting those one at a time and seeing if that fixes things. Haven't ever heard of anyone having trouble with BerryWeather or Poynt, so I doubt they are to blame. If that doesn't work, you could try downloading a different OS.
    08-19-10 01:05 AM
    My new one just did this. I was charging it, and it stopped charging when I shut it off, and when I just turned it on, unlocked it, no key would work...it was on....looked fine, but nothing. I turned it off, pulled the battery, and it is working, but should I return it? Not sure. Also yesterday took two photos with low battery, and they never showed up....
    when charging it, the LED fades in and out until it's a steady green showing the battery is fully charged. it could be a bad charger. have you tried charging with the usb cable instead?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-10 05:22 PM
    Thanks...haven't tried the USB yet. Being it's a new phone/charger, I hope it's not bad. I took out the battery, and it's back to working. I wish I knew why a brand new one did this. So the clockface is shown when we charge it, and the phone is on, I guess? Does it matter if we charge these while on, or should they be turned off first? Thanks
    10-22-10 05:42 PM
    Thanks...haven't tried the USB yet. Being it's a new phone/charger, I hope it's not bad. I took out the battery, and it's back to working. I wish I knew why a brand new one did this. So the clockface is shown when we charge it, and the phone is on, I guess? Does it matter if we charge these while on, or should they be turned off first? Thanks
    That is the default setting for when you plug your phone in. If you don't want the clock to show when it's plugged in, go to the clock > menu (BB button) > Options > Change the "When Charging" setting to "Do Nothing".

Charging the phone while it's on doesn't affect it. Most people don't ever turn their berry's off (unless you need to while flying, movies, meetings, ect..)
    10-22-10 05:48 PM
    On or off, doesn't really matter. It still charges regardless. The cable charges the battery slower, which is usually better than the provided charger.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-10 05:49 PM
    If all else fails update the software. Also make sure you have a micro sd card installed.
    10-22-10 10:55 PM
    I am also using the same blackberry, According to me if you are using os 6 version downgrade to os 5 version its really help.
    11-25-13 11:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD