I'm not sure if there have been the same problems for anyone else. (Or if there are simplier ways to fix this)

But like the title says My blackberry is stuck on the screen where it has that white loading bar on the bottom. Along with the Blackberry Logo on top of it.

I'm not sure what happened or what i did in order for this to happen.. But i was just bbming a friend and i put my phone in my pocket, then took it out to check something on facebook, and it was reset. I figured i'd wait for it to load up, but it took for ever and then stayed at around 70-75% loaded and didn't move.
    Tried pulling the battery, replacing the battery, waiting, charging it. Right now i'm trying to figure out how to install an OS on to my computer.. but when it comes to this, i'm kinda lost.
    If there's an easier way to fix my problem please post. Very appreciated.
    11-19-10 09:55 PM
    1) Download BBSAK 1.9

2) Run BBSAK then click on WIPE DEVICE, when asked to enter a password, leave it blank incase you don't have a password on your device.

3) Wait for a few seconds till you get the confirmation that it was done.

4) Now your device has no operating system and you should see a white screen on the BB

5) Download OS 6:
    9700M_PBr6.0.0_rel1202_PL6.6.0.50_A6.0.0.344.exe - download

6) Install the *.exe file you just downloaded.

7) Navigate to Computer >>> C: >>> Program Files >>> Common Files >>> Research in Motion >>> Apploader

8) Delete the file named vendor.xml

9) Connect your BlackBerry through the USB port

10) Run loader.exe

11) Follow the on-screen instructions and enjoy. (Incase you were given 2 choices whether to leave the applications intact or to downgrade them to the original versions, choose the 2nd option which is to downgrade them, this will ensure you have a completely fresh installation)
    11-19-10 10:45 PM
    Goto the lecture series on this site and find the thread how to recover a nuked blackberry. I have a link in my signature to it.

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by mikeyg164; 11-19-10 at 10:50 PM.
    SCPanther13 likes this.
    11-19-10 10:47 PM
    1) Download BBSAK 1.9

2) Run BBSAK then click on WIPE DEVICE, when asked to enter a password, leave it blank incase you don't have a password on your device.

3) Wait for a few seconds till you get the confirmation that it was done.

4) Now your device has no operating system and you should see a white screen on the BB

5) Download OS 6:
    9700M_PBr6.0.0_rel1202_PL6.6.0.50_A6.0.0.344.exe - download

6) Install the *.exe file you just downloaded.

7) Navigate to Computer >>> C: >>> Program Files >>> Common Files >>> Research in Motion >>> Apploader

8) Delete the file named vendor.xml

9) Connect your BlackBerry through the USB port

10) Run loader.exe

11) Follow the on-screen instructions and enjoy. (Incase you were given 2 choices whether to leave the applications intact or to downgrade them to the original versions, choose the 2nd option which is to downgrade them, this will ensure you have a completely fresh installation)
    Besides downloading the leak, this can be of great help for OS 5 too!

11-19-10 11:02 PM
    Besides downloading the leak, this can be of great help for OS 5 too!

Very true, these instructions can be applied for any OS of your choice.
    11-19-10 11:11 PM
    I was gonna say, ML, why would you suggest someone obviously new to OS installs get an unstable leak?

11-20-10 04:28 PM
    I was gonna say, ML, why would you suggest someone obviously new to OS installs get an unstable leak?

I do agree Mitchsurp, but ML is certainly and apparently genuinely trying his best to help the OP.
    11-20-10 05:07 PM
    ML has been called out before for advising people to upgrade to a leaked beta OS. He seems to think this is a valid troubleshooting tip for everything.

He's gotten called out enough times that he made a public apology thread. He humbly and sincerely (sarcasm) admitted to being rotten and he promised everyone he wold change...

ML definitly deserves a Buyer Beware warning. That includes any troubleshooting advice he might give.

11-20-10 05:14 PM
    ML has been called out before for advising people to upgrade to a leaked beta OS. He seems to think this is a valid troubleshooting tip for everything.

He's gotten called out enough times that he made a public apology thread. He humbly and sincerely (sarcasm) admitted to being rotten and he promised everyone he wold change...

ML definitly deserves a Buyer Beware warning. That includes any troubleshooting advice he might give.

OK Sarcasm, maybe I don't know him as well as you so I'll reserve judgment for a while. Watch this space I guess!
    11-20-10 05:19 PM
    Im having exactly the same problem and ive found out how to fix it all i need to do is download the OS , i thought i had downloaded it but everytime i went on loader it just said you do not have the correct device software for this desktop manager, help?!
    08-13-11 02:49 PM
    actually ignore what i just put, ive got it working but when it gets to the loading screen where it deletes all your applications and loads them back on again, on the second bit where it says 'initializing device' it doesnt work, it says reconnecting to JVM for ages and then says cannot connect to device please reconnect and try again:S anyone know whats happening and how to fix it?!
    08-14-11 04:25 AM
    actually ignore what i just put, ive got it working but when it gets to the loading screen where it deletes all your applications and loads them back on again, on the second bit where it says 'initializing device' it doesnt work, it says reconnecting to JVM for ages and then says cannot connect to device please reconnect and try again:S anyone know whats happening and how to fix it?!
    Check this out >>>forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-bold-9700-f146/os-6-0-0-615-unable-resolve-installation-issue-637477/

08-14-11 10:55 PM
    I have followed these instructions and the loader stops at "net_rim_m2g.cod", I left it for like 3 hours and nothing happened, any ideas?
    05-10-12 05:23 PM
    Hi, the Loader didn't let me install the OS, until I've found and deleted a second copy of Vendor.xml at �C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Loader XML\� . I've Windows 7 x64
    11-07-13 10:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD