Hey everyone my BB got wet two months ago while i was in the pool, i let it dry in the sun *bad idea* because i was in arizona, now i notices whenever it gets dropped the slightest way or hit hard like putting it down on my dresser hard it does a reset....its REALLY annoying! The sticker on the battery & phone is red so i cant take it to Sprint i love my Bold & don't have enough money to do a early upgrade to the new one....HELP!!!
    10-07-11 08:33 PM
    My tour did this sometimes until I did the card trick in the door, I've been informed your model doesn't have that problem but worth a shot. A side note since it got wet maybe a new battery is in order if everything else seems to work.
    10-07-11 08:51 PM
    My tour did this sometimes until I did the card trick in the door, I've been informed your model doesn't have that problem but worth a shot. A side note since it got wet maybe a new battery is in order if everything else seems to work.
    thanks ill be sure to try it
    10-07-11 09:08 PM
    What's a card trick?
    10-11-11 12:45 PM
    By a used one on Craig's list. With everyone updating to the 9900 you can get a used 9650 dirt cheap.
    10-11-11 01:22 PM
    Next time when your Blackberry gets wet put it into rise to dry for a few days (septette battery).
    For now you can get a used Bold for a cheap price.
    10-11-11 03:01 PM
    What's a card trick?
    The Tour (9630) had an issue where there was a very slight gap between the battery and the inside of the battery door. Sometimes, the battery would move just that tiny bit, causing all kinds of weirdness.

The fix was to put part of a business card on top of the battery before you replaced the battery door.
    10-11-11 04:59 PM
    The Tour (9630) had an issue where there was a very slight gap between the battery and the inside of the battery door. Sometimes, the battery would move just that tiny bit, causing all kinds of weirdness.

The fix was to put part of a business card on top of the battery before you replaced the battery door.
    I thought the card trick was just to make the battery door fit snugly. I really dodged a bullet by turning mine in for a 9650.
    10-12-11 07:08 AM
    my bold goes through radical resetting fits, then works great for weeks. i am on my third one doing this (and w shippy micophones) i blame it on the cheapo ebay batteries i bought. verizon tech support knows about it, and they blame it on a bad cpu, but im convinced its all about the batteries some-how. gotta a replacement sitting in my office which i know will not come with a battery or the back cover, so if it is the battery verizon is just recycling phones.
    10-15-11 10:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD