07-11-09 02:05 AM
60 123
tools
    How do u blackout the trackball ring? Anyone know how to get your keypad with the lettering backlit in blue? that looks sweet!!!!!
    07-08-09 10:13 PM
    Looks sweet! I might black mine out after the newness wears off.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

07-08-09 10:17 PM
    How do you take off the Chrome ring?
    i have it blacked out aswell, its gorgeous, I have a champagne gold bezel on the way, thats going to be soooo nice aswell.
    good job bro!
    07-08-09 10:31 PM
    smok'n cool - good job!
    07-08-09 10:37 PM
    u son of a *****, ive been meaning to do this and havent, and every week or so i see one of these and i get upset!
    looks great
    07-08-09 11:08 PM
    looks awesome!
    im planning on making my bold red!
    just waiting on the parts to come in
    07-09-09 02:45 PM
    I've been torn between keeping the original look versus going all black. In the end, I realized I like the original look better than all black. However, I do have a black trackball on order. With the switch, my Bold will look a little more like the 8900 or the Tour, but will keep its Boldness, so to speak. For what it's worth I also have a real leather battery door cover on order. Wonder what that's going to feel like?

Where are you ordering a leather door cover from ?
    07-09-09 04:07 PM
    let me know how you get the sliver part done? where did you get that? I dyed my OEM silver bezel to be all black coz I have tried many bezel that are sold out there, there is no good quality material compared to the OEM bezel.. I need the black battery cover with black camera cover..

just dyed mine too.. look awesome..
    I painted the whole thing. I didn't do it to the OEM one though, I did it to the cheap CNN smooth one.

Painting the OEM one would be more of a hassle. You'd have to find a decent paint match to the black color of the backing and mask off everything else.
    07-09-09 09:02 PM
    Good job. I love the Blacked out Bolds and 8900s.
    07-09-09 09:11 PM
    This is really cool! Thanks for the look see!

Peace...
    07-11-09 02:05 AM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD