Hi I'm using a Blackberry Bold 9900 os 7.1 and my display picture (D.P) is not changing It only work for about 5 mins when I delete bbm from the devoce and re-install it I have the latest version of BBM it changes in my device but don't appear on others it's so bad everytime I want to change my D.P I delete and re-install BBM again :S what can I do ? Is there. Any problem ? Btw I tried to downgrade my bbm and everytime. At the half of the download it sayes COD file error 907 and also I downgraded my software and upgraded it again but nothing changed please help me
    05-10-13 05:43 AM
    Welcome to the forums. I'll move this to the right place. Hopefully someone can assist...
    05-10-13 08:23 AM
    Hi, i have a problem with most Lock apps for Blackberry. I want to lock individual icons, no problem, but when you delete the lock app's icon all protection to the locked icons are lost. What does that help anyone? and all the apps seem to have this problem.
    05-10-13 08:45 AM
    Hi, i have a problem with most Lock apps for Blackberry. I want to lock individual icons, no problem, but when you delete the lock app's icon all protection to the locked icons are lost. What does that help anyone? and all the apps seem to have this problem.
    please be more clear.

As far as i can tell, you have deleted the app which locks the apps.

in blackberrys you cannot delete the icon you can only hide it, deleting the icon means deleting the app. in fact i am certain you have deleted the application which locks other apps.

Also try not to hijack someone else's thread when you can make a new for yourself.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900
    05-10-13 11:35 AM
    Hi I'm using a Blackberry Bold 9900 os 7.1 and my display picture (D.P) is not changing It only work for about 5 mins when I delete bbm from the devoce and re-install it I have the latest version of BBM it changes in my device but don't appear on others it's so bad everytime I want to change my D.P I delete and re-install BBM again :S what can I do ? Is there. Any problem ? Btw I tried to downgrade my bbm and everytime. At the half of the download it sayes COD file error 907 and also I downgraded my software and upgraded it again but nothing changed please help me
    okay,

first off, delete every file and folder on the phone related to bbm.

next go to: www.rroyy.com
    and download the latest version of bbm for your OS okay?

i am guessing till now you have been trying to download bbm from blackberry's official server? I am basically telling you not to do that.

just go to rroyy.com, to application section look for bbm for your OS version. dont worry rroyy.com is safe.

even after this bbm avatar doesnt change, please do post then we shall take some drastic measure

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900
    05-10-13 11:39 AM