My phone doesn't boot... doesn't charge... no led lights... nothing!
    Any suggestions?
    ghalls666 likes this.
    08-30-13 07:59 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry

Very frustrating I'm sure. Can you tell us what you've tried already?
    08-30-13 06:59 PM
    I had a same problem with him
    Its started when I'm downloading some aplication for my bold 9790 .
    when its said to reboot ..I'm rebooting my bold ..but its wont turn on again ..
    no Led light n ..its dead ..

I don't know where do I start..so I let it death.
    can you sugestion where do I start to make my Bold "Life" again ..
    thanks ..
    Last edited by ghalls666; 09-10-13 at 04:54 AM. Reason: to short n didn't take my answer
    09-10-13 04:47 AM
    try to plug into the computer usb without the battery, and see if it can be detected
    09-14-13 07:24 AM
    So it happened yesterday and it was working fine in the morning right after I'd charged it the whole night. Then I locked the phone and kept it for a few minutes and when I tried unlocking it, it just wouldn't work. So I pulled out the battery to try and reboot it but the LED didn't appear and there was nothing on the screen. I tried charging it again for an hour or so but there was nothing except for the fact that the battery became hot. I've tried connecting it to my Mac with the USB with the battery and without the battery but it still won't turn on. I've tried a new battery in the phone but it didn't make a difference.

I asked the @BlackBerryHelp on Twitter and they suggested I go through this link - KB10144-How to force the detection of the BlackBerry smartphone using Application Loader But for this to work in anyway, the phone needs to turn on.

I can't even flush it out because it won't turn on! Is there ANY way it will work?! I've only had it for a year, hardly dropped it (at least not recently) so what's the problem?! It's really frustrating because I need the files and contacts!

Please help?
    10-02-13 03:10 AM
    Not sure on the mac point, but if it is dead plugging in will not turn it on.. with windows if my phone bricks like that. I take battery out, hook to computer via usb and then run a leaked autoloader. In windows it will find your device and reload software.

That is your issue bottom line. Software. Unfortunately I am not a mac person so that is the best I have. I am sure a mac user will help you more. Just relaxe it is fixable and hopefully a mac user will see this soon.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-13 03:25 AM
    as you say, i have connected my bb via usb to computer without battery but it was not detected by pc. what should i do.
    07-23-14 03:50 AM