Hi everyone
    My BB used to work until the battery is totally dead.
    From now on when the phone is plugged the led is steady red for 10 seconds and then it turns off.
    Then the battery charging icon appears for 10 seconds as well and then another battery icon appears with a red cross at this moment the phone is not charging.
    I purchased a new battery and as the other one as soon as is dead the phone doesn't charge and the same process is on going again and again.
    I tried to plugged it to the PC but it does't connect to the computer;blackberry desktop doesn't recognize it.
    Thanks a lot for your help and sorry for my rusty english because i'm a french girl
    08-29-13 12:08 PM
    Bonjour et Bienvenue!

Try leaving the phone plugged in for awhile ...this kind of happened to me, and it took a very long time for the phone to actually charge back up from the battery being dead. I don't know why, but it worked. Just plug it in wait for the red light and leave it.....
    chloebyboo likes this.
    08-29-13 12:13 PM
    i already try this way (for more than 10 hours ) and it's still did not work but will try again to be sure thanks for your advice sincerely the frenchy girl
    08-29-13 12:17 PM