When I tried downloading the new bbm it got stuck for like 30 minutes so I decided to reboot the phone. Now it gets stuck at the e in blackberry
    Which is about 70 percent or so.
    What do I do!
    08-12-13 04:08 PM
    Hi, and welcome to CrackBerry!

You had a corrupted download of BBM most likely. You must reboot in Safe Mode and delete it, then re-download.
    Here's how:

1. Battery pull: with device fully powered on (or whatever state it's in, for you), remove the battery, wait 30 seconds, replace the battery.
    2. Boot in Safe Mode: as soon as put in battery, hold down ESC key (i.e. back loop arrow button to right of trackpad) for about a minute.
    3. Delete BBM: open Options app, start typing applications and select Application Management, scroll down to BBM, highlight BBM but don't select, click MENU (i.e. BB logo button to left of trackpad) and select Delete or Uninstall.
    4. Follow onscreen instructions, if any, and approve Restart Now for device when option is presented.
    5. If BBM deletes but no popup appears offering a reboot, perform battery pull again. Do NOT use Safe Mode.
    6. After successful reboot, open BB World and download BBM again, or via BB's Browser go to BBM for Android & iOS - Download BlackBerry Messenger with BBM Video & Screen Share - Canada and download there.
    08-12-13 05:07 PM
    Hi, and welcome to CrackBerry!

You had a corrupted download of BBM most likely. You must reboot in Safe Mode and delete it, then re-download.
    Here's how:

1. Battery pull: with device fully powered on (or whatever state it's in, for you), remove the battery, wait 30 seconds, replace the battery.
    2. Boot in Safe Mode: as soon as put in battery, hold down ESC key (i.e. back loop arrow button to right of trackpad) for about a minute.
    3. Delete BBM: open Options app, start typing applications and select Application Management, scroll down to BBM, highlight BBM but don't select, click MENU (i.e. BB logo button to left of trackpad) and select Delete or Uninstall.
    4. Follow onscreen instructions, if any, and approve Restart Now for device when option is presented.
    5. If BBM deletes but no popup appears offering a reboot, perform battery pull again. Do NOT use Safe Mode.
    6. After successful reboot, open BB World and download BBM again, or via BB's Browser go to BBM for Android & iOS - Download BlackBerry Messenger with BBM Video & Screen Share - Canada and download there.
    I tried booting in safe mode it justs go back to being stuck
    08-12-13 05:50 PM