Some times my key pad is locked automatically and I have to press the mute button to disable it. How do I disable this option and which is the mute button?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-09 06:57 AM
    u dun want the mute button to unlock ?

or what ?
    07-27-09 07:08 AM
    I want to know

a) Which the mute button is.
    b) How to disable the option of locking.
    07-27-09 11:08 AM
    Not sure how to disable it but the mute button is on the silver at the very top left of the phone. Has a tiny not speaker icon next to it.

07-27-09 11:17 AM
    Found it. Cheers.

07-27-09 11:24 AM
    Not sure how it's locking automatically, but holding the mute button down for a second puts it in standby mode and you have to press the mute button again to exit standby mode. More than likely it's not doing it automatically, you might be unknowingly holding the mute button and putting it in standby.
    07-27-09 11:27 AM
    Mute button is the button on the top of the bezel.

To disable the auto standby go to
    options
    password
    lock handheld upon holstering- No
    07-27-09 11:29 AM
    Not sure how it's locking automatically, but holding the mute button down for a second puts it in standby mode and you have to press the mute button again to exit standby mode. More than likely it's not doing it automatically, you might be unknowingly holding the mute button and putting it in standby.
    Yeah you are right. I might have been doing it accidently or it was occuring accidently while in my case.

07-27-09 12:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD