I am using the music player that came with my Blackberry Bold 9700. I've been getting on the treadmill for 30 minutes a day, and using my Blackberry with a set of Bluetooth headphones (Sony DTX and Motorola S9).

Every now and then, the music will stop playing, and my Blackberry will reboot. I currently have about 220 songs on a miniSD chip.

As I said before, I've tried this with two different Bluetooth headsets, and it's a recurring (if intermittent) problem. Today, the device reset itself twice.

Is there anyone else who is having a similar problem? If so, is there a workaround for this? I'd really like to use my Blackberry to play music.

Thanks!
    Karen
    02-21-10 03:48 PM
    I think you might have a corrupt media file. A corrupt file will cause your phone to crash.
    02-21-10 04:10 PM
    The same files play fine on a number of other devices including a PocketPC, car audio system, and my desktop PC. And, I've been able to play the files without the phone crashing.

However, this time I did note the songs that the Berry crashed on, and I will check to see if they have unusual parameters.

Thanks for your quick response.

Karen
    02-21-10 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD