ok- so something i've noticed over the past week or so- I bought a transcend 8gb card and loaded up some music to it. i usually have the entire playlist on random, and play it through. sometimes, i'll notice a song i was listening to will appear again, and all of a sudden the player will start playing the playlist backwards (even the track numbers are correct- i.e. it'll play track 1-9, then after 9, it'll play track 8-7-6 etcetc...)

anyone else experience this? is it the media card i have (cheaper than sandisk, and bought in hkg, so questionable as to if it's fake) or is this a bug in the programming?

thx and sorry for all the n00bish Q's!
    06-18-09 05:23 AM
    i would try formatting the media stick. if that doesnt work it may be a bug in the O.S as alot of O.S's have bugs when it comes to the corroboration between the media cards and media players.
    06-20-09 10:48 PM
    Silly question, but do you have your trackball highlighting the 'back' button on the player? I think someone mentioned that could affect the playback order.
    06-20-09 11:04 PM
    are you skipping songs? I have noticed this too, but its only when i skip forward to another song, it will then go back to the song before the song I skipped
    06-21-09 10:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD