You wouldn't use this software for music you already own. If you were in a bar, store or listen to the radio and you heard a song you liked but don't know who the artist is, shazam can tell you the name of the song,artist and album. It can even recommend similar songs. Pretty cool program for 5 bucks. The iphone version is better though.
    yes, that was the point i was making....
    06-08-09 08:26 PM
    yes, that was the point i was making....
    What is different about the iPhone version compared to BB version?
    I have only used it on my symbian phone so far, but i want to get it again here on my bold.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 08:47 PM
    Shazam doesn't work as well as the iPhone version IMO, but it's the best out there for the berry.
    Not true. I was recently at a concert at the House of Blues here in houston. Before the last band came on we heard a deftones song but couldn't remember the name. It was noisy as **** in there but my Bold got a response, my friends iPhone wasn't so fortunate.
    06-08-09 10:48 PM
    Still not available to those outside the US or England though...
    06-09-09 01:11 AM
    What is different about the iPhone version compared to BB version?
    I have only used it on my symbian phone so far, but i want to get it again here on my bold.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    i was actually speaking about the first part of the quote, i don't have any comparison between bb and iphone.
    06-09-09 05:20 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD