Goo day All

I have a BB Bold 9780, OS6, but I have one question. With my previous BB the 8520 curve, I could do multiple simultaneous downloads at the same time, but now with the 9780, as soon as i want to do this, it pauses the previous downloads and starts with the latest one, does anyone have ideas if I could do multiple simultaneous downloads and if so, what do I need to do.

By the way, I am from South Africa, on thw Vodacom Network.
    07-28-11 04:15 AM
    Hello

Yes, it is possible, but I think you may need to update your OS, although I'm fairly certain I was able to do multiple downloads right out of the box.

I've since upgraded to OS6.0.0.600 though, so you might want to try that?

Oh, and welcome to the forums
    Last edited by miz_pimp; 07-28-11 at 05:39 AM.
    07-28-11 05:37 AM
    Goo day All

I have a BB Bold 9780, OS6, but I have one question. With my previous BB the 8520 curve, I could do multiple simultaneous downloads at the same time, but now with the 9780, as soon as i want to do this, it pauses the previous downloads and starts with the latest one, does anyone have ideas if I could do multiple simultaneous downloads and if so, what do I need to do.

By the way, I am from South Africa, on thw Vodacom Network.
    You definetely can do that. From app world I have done even 6/8 at one time during restoring app procedure

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-11 04:08 PM
    You might want to update your software. Either the OS, or just the BB App World. My 9780 could do simultaneous download right out of the box...
    07-30-11 12:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD