Alright so I've looked and looked and it appears that there is zero option for multiple calendar syncing without the Google Sync app am I correct? I was wanting to switch to a 9930 but since I have my calendar and a shared calendar through Google I need access to the shared calendar as well. Are there any other options that I'm missing with the 9930?
    03-09-13 04:37 PM
    Create random Gmail email address. Export your calendars into the new calendar. Add email to both phones. Do not give out email address. Share calendars as planned. Profit.
    03-09-13 06:40 PM
    I switched my calendars (subscribed) over to yahoo and bought Yahoo Calendar Sync app for Bberry for $4 and it works great.
    Collins521 likes this.
    03-13-13 09:40 AM
    Till Yahoo change / drop the API and your either forced to pay for a new app, or forced to move your calendar again...
    03-13-13 12:34 PM
    I have created multiple Gmail adresses...

On Chrome I gave control to my main calendar for all others... On Z10 I have multiple calendars synced..

Weird is that it created two calendars for one account... hmmm

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 07:54 AM
    I'd go along for now with using yahoo calendars as the best short/medium term solution. I'm happy today, as for tomorrow, well - let's not borrow trouble....
    03-24-13 08:35 AM
    I know this is an old thread, but just wanted to see if anyone had a work around for this? Am I going to be forced to have a bogus gmail account just to keep my work calendar separate from my personal calendar and have them both on my phone?
    06-27-13 07:27 AM
    Only way I was able to do it was go to Google calendar on the Web and it would show all your calendars that way in a agenda style

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 03:04 PM
    yep there is no work round for this yet. either pay for a 3rd party app, or have googlemail setup on your phone and hope the calendar decides to work.
    07-01-13 11:35 AM
    why hope?? just add you google account and set to sync your calander. I have mutiple gmail accounts, no problem at all.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900
    07-04-13 05:38 AM
    Because have a look at the people who have there accounts setup and find calendar sync stops working one day and have to delete/re-add the account.

The old google sync used to work a charm, + I didn't have to have my personal email account on my phone (Which I never want).

So yes, either hope it will work or find a 3rd party app or another calendar provider...
    07-04-13 11:33 AM
    Because have a look at the people who have there accounts setup and find calendar sync stops working one day and have to delete/re-add the account.

The old google sync used to work a charm, + I didn't have to have my personal email account on my phone (Which I never want).

So yes, either hope it will work or find a 3rd party app or another calendar provider...
    Well, when you go through the email setup, all you need to do once you've entered your username and password is (in the sync options) make sure the checkbox for "calendar" is selected, and everything else isn't. Voila! Only your google calendat info gets sent to your phone.
    07-05-13 12:31 AM
    You're making it too hard on yourselves (mostly because Google makes it hard). You need to go to the following URL from your Web browser and configure you CalDAV options:

https://www.google.com/calendar/syncselect

From there you can select/deselect calendars to your heart's content.

This isn't a BlackBerry issue, Google makes you jump through these hoops regardless of OS (other than Android).

EDIT: This only works for newer devices (Z10 & Q10). Looking through the thread I'm not sure if folks are asking about BB10 or BBOS. Sorry for any confusion.
    07-05-13 02:11 AM
    Ok, I had the same problem. Below is how I solved it (BB Bold 9900)

Step 1: Create a Yahoo account (if you don't already have one)
    Step 2: Set up your Yahoo Calendar.
    Step 3: Set up your Yahoo Calendar to sync with your Google Calendar. (you should be able to add the calendar address and calendar name)
    Step 4: Down load "Calendar Sync For Yahoo" from BlackBerry App World.
    Step 5: Log into the App
    Step 6: It should work now.

This is what helped me. I hope it does the same for you. Please keep us posted and let me know if you have any questions.
    07-05-13 01:02 PM