I dropped my 9900 today, it was in a case and a bag so I didn't think much of it, however when I looked at it there was a red dot and a couple small black lines. The red dot literally looked like a blood droplet, really weird. I've been meaning to update Blackberry and have taken this a sign to get a newer one. However as the day goes on the black lines have gotten bigger, thicker, longer, and more of them. The red dot thing is still there too. Does anyone know how much this is going to spread? Should I have a phone overnighted to me or am I going to be ok for a couple weeks. I can handle the lines for a few days but definetly don't want to lose my phone. Thanks in advance!
    02-21-14 02:21 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!

Haven't experienced that problem but do a full backup ASAP.
    02-22-14 02:15 AM
    I dropped my 9900 today, it was in a case and a bag so I didn't think much of it, however when I looked at it there was a red dot and a couple small black lines. The red dot literally looked like a blood droplet, really weird. I've been meaning to update Blackberry and have taken this a sign to get a newer one. However as the day goes on the black lines have gotten bigger, thicker, longer, and more of them. The red dot thing is still there too. Does anyone know how much this is going to spread? Should I have a phone overnighted to me or am I going to be ok for a couple weeks. I can handle the lines for a few days but definetly don't want to lose my phone. Thanks in advance!
    Sounds like the display was damaged. If it is progressing that fast I would replace as soon as possible. Never know when it will go all black and that is what it sounds like it is doing.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-14 02:53 AM