I think i found my solution to the battery problems https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=6BzBf3Ex . This holster also charges your phone and is equivalent to a 2300 mah battery. It has a on and off button so you can use it as a regular holster when you dont need it to be charged. Has a usb port on it so it also doubles as a charging station and from reports ive been reading you can talk on the phone while charging. So need for the hump of the 3500 mah now and if the 1800 mah isn't as good as we would like no probelm. This is very innovative. I will wait a little longer on the 1800 reviews as the price to this is the only thing that has me not pulling the trigger yet. $77 but well worth it if the 1800 mah isn't going to do the trick.
    06-17-09 10:46 PM
    I think i found my solution to the battery problems https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=6BzBf3Ex . This holster also charges your phone and is equivalent to a 2300 mah battery. It has a on and off button so you can use it as a regular holster when you dont need it to be charged. Has a usb port on it so it also doubles as a charging station and from reports ive been reading you can talk on the phone while charging. So need for the hump of the 3500 mah now and if the 1800 mah isn't as good as we would like no probelm. This is very innovative. I will wait a little longer on the 1800 reviews as the price to this is the only thing that has me not pulling the trigger yet. $77 but well worth it if the 1800 mah isn't going to do the trick.
    Yea I ordered both....so hopefully I would never be in a low battery moment!
    06-17-09 10:49 PM
    Yea I ordered both....so hopefully I would never be in a low battery moment!
    You are not playing huh lol. Yeah this case seems like the best solution. And if the 1800 mah works like its supposed to you my friend are in for a treat when you have both in your possesion.
    06-17-09 10:57 PM
    Yeah, that's a good combo. Thanks for the idea. Ordering mine set tomorrow

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-09 11:23 PM
    yep think im gonna go all in for the casemate fuel case unless i hear some really great reviews for the 1800 mah battery.
    06-18-09 12:39 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD