I am trying to set up my blackberry email & I get a message saying I must set my settings on my Email client to save emails in the server.. I use MSN BROWSER.. I cannot find a setting anywhere to do this & obviously I cannot get my emails since this is the only message in there when I go to the email box... Can I seriously not use my MSN email in the blackberry? THat was my main reason for upgrading & getting a data plan. If I cant get my emails I am going to get a regular phone. What a waste.. Is anyone else having this problem? THey gave me some sheet tellign me to set up the blackberry email at att.com/blackberrystart, yeah well I put in the pin & IME thing & it tells me its not able to set it up. If anyone has ideas before i go in to ATT & start freaking out on them in the morning its much appreciated. I am a little bit ticked to having been duped into being forced to get a data plan & now its probably not going to work.
    06-25-10 11:54 PM
    Did you try going in under settings and email setup? That seems to be the easiest way.
    06-25-10 11:58 PM
    Ohhh I started the phone up to try that & Ill be darned if the latest email to my account didnt come through!! Amazing LOL I should have known to restart the thing, since that usually cures all ails with Blackberries heheee. OK I am going to see if my other 4 accounts will worrk too. I am glad I found this place & I am sure I will find some useful tips in here. I have had a curve for 2 yrs but did not use email or data. I am excited to be trying this. THanks for the idea!
    06-26-10 12:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD