Tomorrow I will be receiving my new Z10 in the mail after waiting for this day since September of last year. I had my 9930 for 20 months now (August 2011) and we've been through a lot and now it is time to move on to a new toy; like moving on to Buzz Lightyear and letting Woody stay behind. Throughout the past 20 months I have learned some valuable lessons that I would like to pass on:

-To save battery life, especially when you're in a no service cell phone area like work, turn off "Data Services". You will still be able to receive texts and calls but you won't receive emails, facebook messages, tweets, etc. To do this: Click the top where the clock is located, click on Networks and Connections, click Mobile Networks, and change Data Services to off.
    -Download QuickPull app. Not only does the app save your nails from taking off the battery cover to reboot it also monitors memory. If your phone becomes really -laggy- check out the memory from this app. Chances are your memory is running low.
    -Change "Days to Keep Messges" to 30 days or less if possible. I say if possible because some may need to keep their messages for-eh-ver but I found once I kept my messages, which included 12k texts and 10k emaills, the phones memory was always at a low level.
    Lastly
    -Use common sense Change check for updates on Twitter and Facebook to Never and turn off GPS, Bluetooth, and NFC when not in use. Ultimately this is a smartphone but it has limits. Don't expect this phone to do everything. If you are expecting your phone to make toast your expectations are too high.

Use this thread as entertainment or whatever you see fit. I learned from this phone that you sometimes need patience but it is a really solid phone for my needs. I am moving onto a Z10 since 9930 was my first BlackBerry and I couldn't be happier. I have put so much promotion and support into the Z10 (More than Alicia Keys) and like my 9930 I am not expecting perfection.
    04-23-13 09:53 PM
    Good post. Welcome to the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 09:59 PM
    Gonna try the q10 before I jump to the z10
    04-23-13 11:55 PM
    Gonna try the q10 before I jump to the z10
    I have my Z10, 9900 that I currently use and will be getting the Q10 too. You can never have too much BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 07:41 AM