Does the BOLD support mobile TV with AT&T like how the TOUR if you get the simply everything plan you get Sprint TV and Nascar updates?
    08-12-09 02:08 PM
    Slingbox beats them all hands down.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 02:11 PM
    Don't slingbox need to have been connected to the Cable provider which for me would be Direct TV for to be able to work?
    08-12-09 02:25 PM
    Don't slingbox need to have been connected to the Cable provider which for me would be Direct TV for to be able to work?
    you connect the sling box between your direct TV receiver and the TV. Then the slingbox has infrared controllers so you can work the receiver just like you were sitting in front of it. It worked great on my bold and could watch over wifi or 3g pretty good.
    08-12-09 02:30 PM
    Ok so I won't need the DVR for this I can use my regular direct TV box? can someone point me in the right direction so I could get this installed please?
    08-12-09 03:04 PM
    Ok so I won't need the DVR for this I can use my regular direct TV box? can someone point me in the right direction so I could get this installed please?

It is a hardware based solution so head over to sling for more information
    08-12-09 03:15 PM
    Mobitv works kind of but definitely not worth paying for way to buggy on bold

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 03:57 PM
    I use video4blackberry.info and download via operamini to my media card. Of course Bla1ze was forced to shut down the site temporarily. I'm going thru withdrawals!!
    08-12-09 05:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD