I've had the Bold for about 4 or 5 months maybe and I've had an MMS problem when getting pictures from a friend on T-Mobile. A lot of the time instead of the pic, I get a "text attachment missing or invalid" error.

This is an very intermittent problem. Sometimes I see the pic, sometimes I get the error.

Today I got an MMS with the error. I decided to forward it to myself for the heck of it and voila!, just as I set it to forward, just before I hit send, I can see the picture.

So what's going on here? Obviously my phone gets the pic but it's not showing it to me unless I attempt to forward it. Why?

Any ideas? Maybe there's a setting I need to modify on my phone?
    Last edited by Manequito; 05-30-09 at 11:09 PM.
    05-30-09 03:09 PM
    Anybody have any clues?
    05-30-09 11:42 PM
    just make sure your MMS settings are on automatically retrieve. i used to have problems getting verizon mms due to different formatting.
    05-30-09 11:57 PM
    The settings have always been in automatic.
    05-31-09 10:41 AM
    I don't get it either....mine does the same thing. I have an AT&T 8900, and when my wife sends me MMS from T-Mo, i get the same error. I followed your steps, and it works for me, just kind of a beating.

Let me know if you figure out the problem.
    06-15-09 03:01 PM
    I believe this is an issue with T-Mo not playing nice with other carriers.
    06-15-09 03:03 PM
    I believe this is an issue with T-Mo not playing nice with other carriers.
    Yep. I've seen this a few times before. Used to happen with an ex-g/f of mine all the time.

Chris
    06-15-09 11:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD