Do you know how to have your Bold redirect you to your media card pictures than to the sample pictures when sending MMS. I know you can just press up though every time I do that it redirects me to ubertwitter since I have that installed
    07-16-09 07:18 PM
    It's under your camera settings. Switch it to Media Card.
    07-16-09 07:21 PM
    Yeah store pictures on media card.when I go to mms it goes to the samples instead
    07-16-09 07:24 PM
    Sorry about that, I misread your OP. I don't see where you can change that option. Would be nice though.

There may be a 3rd party app that might have this option.
    07-16-09 07:27 PM
    yeah because I remember on the curve I never had this problem it went straight to my media card
    07-16-09 07:31 PM
    any other ideas?
    07-16-09 09:54 PM
    Mine does the same thing, irritating. Ubertwitter has some hook in there I guess. What I do to get around it is go to the Media app, then into the pictures, select the pic I want to send, hit the menu button and select "Send as MMS". That will work until the Ubertwitter annoyance is fixed.
    07-16-09 10:13 PM
    Mine does the same thing, irritating. Ubertwitter has some hook in there I guess. What I do to get around it is go to the Media app, then into the pictures, select the pic I want to send, hit the menu button and select "Send as MMS". That will work until the Ubertwitter annoyance is fixed.
    Yes thank you. It seems very weird that it redirects like that
    07-16-09 10:21 PM
    When you first take a picture. It'll ask u where u wanna save it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-09 10:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD