I doubt there is a way for this but, first question:

Some of my friends have iPhones and when they create a group message they get all the replies in the same thread, whereas I keep getting messages individually which turns out getting around 25 messages in my inbox... WHY? Why can't I also get all the replies in one thread? Ridiculous.

Question number 2: When I "reply all", for some reason the MMS has a default of keeping two fields, one empty, one with all the numbers and previous message sent. Can I delete this second field? Why would I want it anyways RIM?

HELP! Thanks.

PS: I am on OS 5.0.0.714
    06-23-11 11:30 PM
    Question 1: Select "allow reply all". Works in OS6. Question 2: Its not hurtin anybody

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-11 11:35 PM
    Question 1: Select "allow reply all". Works in OS6. Question 2: Its not hurtin anybody

As I wrote above, I am on OS 5, and I already did hit Reply All as mentioned already. Yes it is, because my friends get the messages weird.

NEXT? Anyone?

And as already mentioned, I get way too many messages, and its extremely annoying.
    Last edited by Capitan Totti; 06-23-11 at 11:41 PM.
    06-23-11 11:39 PM
    Buy a new phone. You are clearly above blackberry

06-24-11 09:12 AM
    Anyways, my answers haven't been answered so if anyone knows, pls help!
    06-24-11 05:41 PM
    The second box is there to allow you to add additional recipients. Not gonna delete automatically. As for the threaded messaging, not sure. SMS works that way, but have no idea of MMS.
    06-24-11 06:03 PM
    Sad face haha

06-29-11 10:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD