Has anyone had any luck with getting MLB Gameday Audio on the 9650? On the Tour, it is no problem. There is a link to the audio of all of the games. On the Bold, however, there is no Gameday Audio link. I am guessing that because the browser identifies itself as a 9650 Bold, MLB hasn't yet caught up. I was just wondering if anyone had a workaround. It's hard not hearing my Red Sox games while I'm down here in Florida.
    05-27-10 10:38 PM
    BTW - If there is any confusion with my avatar....... I still have my Verizon Tour but I am giving Sprint a shot and have the 9650 with them.
    05-27-10 10:41 PM
    I just tried it and it worked , no problem.
    05-27-10 10:52 PM
    Huh. I wonder what I am doing wrong
    05-27-10 10:59 PM
    Don't know the audio was fine, I even checked out the clips of some of the high lights. Audio and video was fine.
    05-27-10 11:04 PM
    Anyone else having any issue with this? On my Tour there is a section for Gameday audio. On the Bold - both Verizon and Sprint versions - it isn't there.

Now I can't hear my games. Anyone have any ideas or if it is working for you, maybe we can compare settings?
    06-07-10 03:59 PM
    Mine is working fine. Except for streaming audio the game day features never worked on my tour.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-10 06:12 PM
    gameday audio is all I want. Clearly I am doing something wrong. I have 2 Tours here and when you click on the website launcher, you have the Gameday Audio link. With the Bold - the page is identical except that it doesn't have the Gameday Audio link. I can't figure it out. I called the mlb.com mobile application tech support line. They had no idea. Escalated the issue and I'm supposed to get a call back. I just can't understand why it works for sonme people and not me.
    06-07-10 08:06 PM
    More wierdness. I received a call from the MLB.com mobile tech support team. Their claim is that with "newer" BlackBerry devices, game day audio won't show up in the application. Instead, I am told that I have to buy MLB at bat 2010 from app world. It isn't a big deal, only $15 and I'm paying a monthly subscription fee for mobile premium now anyway. What I don't understand, however, is why it works on some 9650's but not mine. Strange.
    Last edited by christopherri; 06-09-10 at 07:58 AM. Reason: Spelling
    06-09-10 07:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD