Hi all,
    i've a problem with missed Calls and SMS drafts...

After a missed call, the information about this call appears (view or ignore), and in the background a new sms window, too. This automatically generated empty SMS is saved as draft. So every missed call generates a SMS draft in my inbox...

BB 9700 with OS 5.0.0.743 (.680 had the same issue for me).

Does anybody else knows this problem?

Thx an regards
    mdidius
    07-02-10 03:09 AM
    Not sure I understand correctly. Do you want a message every time you get a missed call and you're saying you get drafts too? Or do you want it completely off?

If you want it off go to phone (talk button) > then menu button > scroll to options > then select "call logging" > select "none" > back and save.

Hope that is what you're asking.
    07-02-10 09:05 AM
    hi,
    iwhen i missed a call a notification is at the screen (show the number or cancel). thats ok.
    but at the same time a "new text message" screen appears at the background. and after leaving this screen this sms is stored as draft.

i hope this explanation is better than my first :-)

regards mdidius
    07-03-10 01:59 PM
    mdidius,
    What carrier are you with? With Rogers in Canada, there is actually a feature of plans that will send you a text message when you have a missed call. So it could possibly be a carrier "feature". When your bb is off and you miss a call, do you get an SMS showing you what numbers had called you?
    07-07-10 03:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD