Got a new battery for my att bold. Put it in my phone last night and charged up to full. Now today my call log is not showing any of my missed calls. I have checked the options and everything is set fine. Did this new battery from ATT screw up my phone. I'm gonna wipe and reload a newer os when I get home but it leaves me screwed right now if I miss a call. I'm runing os .282. Crackberry members I am completely exhausted and out of ideas. I have tried everything except putting the old battery back in because its at home. Anyone have any ideas please I'm ready to throw this thing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-09 01:26 PM
    Also I forgot to add the missed call icon will show on the home screen but the view missed call pop up notfication does not show and call log shows nothing but my dialed and received calls. So I know I have a missed call but can't check it.

08-29-09 01:27 PM
    You have to press your green phone button to see the missed call, your bb bold should display a phone icon with a line across it at the top.

08-30-09 05:23 AM
    I have checked the options and everything is set fine. Did this new battery from ATT screw up my phone.
    I doubt that a battery can cause the issue you describe.
    Saying that you checked options and everything is fine is vague.
    How do you have it set up?

press green call button
    menu
    options
    general
    phone list view = Call Log
    menu
    save
    08-30-09 05:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD