don't you just hate it when you're in the middle of typing an email or text message, and you get a phone call from someone you can't bother talking to, but can't afford to hang up in their face to ignore the call and continue what you're doing..
    what can you do?

is there a way to minimise the incoming call screen somehow and switch back to the application/screen you're on while the phone continues to ring in the background?
    06-25-09 09:28 AM
    Take the call and tell them to not call you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-09 09:33 AM
    You do have the ignore button, which does exactly that.
    06-25-09 09:42 AM
    The ignore will send them straight to Voice Mail. I think the OP is looking for a way to have the phone keep ringing so the caller won't know they got ignored.
    06-25-09 09:48 AM
    What about using the App Switcher?

EDIT: Never mind, just tested this and it does not work.

Hit Ignore and tell them later your phone was off because a dead battery or something.
    06-25-09 09:49 AM
    bt224: app switcher wont work.. i have it assigned to my left button, and while the phone is ringing you can either silence, ignore or answer..
    and the only options i have to avoid upsetting callers, is to silence or take the call, cuz hitting the ignore button would get me back to whatever i was doing, but as Justin said, that'd send them straight to voicemail
    06-25-09 09:53 AM
    BT you're condoning lying! :O How could you! lol

I don't think there is a way to ignore the call w/out IGNORING the call if ya get my drift. Trust me, I tried all the options (had app switcher set as a shortcut button as well...no go)
    06-25-09 12:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD