Bad but good news....

Got a new job, the job won't require a blackberry like my other one. Do I give it up????

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 04:03 PM
    Bad but good news....

Got a new job, the job won't require a blackberry like my other one. Do I give it up????

No way, keep it.
    06-01-09 04:05 PM
    Bad but good news....

If you have to ask, you clearly don't "need" it. Unlike the rest of us, who are addicted.

06-01-09 04:06 PM
    nope, you keep it. I don't even have a job(unless you count that I am the CEO of our household) and I have a blackberry
    06-01-09 04:21 PM
    First of all congratulations on the new job. I got a Bold for work (tried the 8820 first) and if I leave this job (i.e. the job is no longer paying for the service) I will still keep the phone and use it as a PHONE.
    06-01-09 04:27 PM
    yeah congrats on the new gig. Keep it, and put your personal e-mail on it, i.e. change from BES to BIS...

if not, put it up for sale here and someone will snap it up.
    06-01-09 04:44 PM
    yeah congrats on the new gig. Keep it, and put your personal e-mail on it, i.e. change from BES to BIS...

if not, put it up for sale here and someone will snap it up.
    Brooklyn will always be homebase.....big up Flatbush!
    06-01-09 04:48 PM
    if you are not a tech junkie like me, then i guess you give it up.
    06-01-09 05:04 PM
    Keep it. Awesome device and I'm sure you'll find plenty of use for it.

06-01-09 07:48 PM
    Another vote for keeping it. Why would you get rid of it? You will find a use for it I am sure, as long as you switch it to a BIS, and get rid of IT policies and the like.
    06-01-09 07:50 PM
    Good news on the new gig, they don't grow on trees these days.
    Now, on to the subject of keeping your BB or not...me personally, I would rather receive a good, solidly delivered kick in the ribs than give away my Bold...but to each their own. If you decide not to keep it, please, let the thing live on somewhere; don't let it rot slowly in a drawer, forgotten and alone...offer it up and allow some fine member of the crackberry nation a chance at utilizing it's greatness; thank you.
    06-01-09 08:40 PM
    Bad but good news....

No way you should give it up, keep it and enjoy it some more.

06-01-09 09:03 PM
    Keep it.
    You could always discontinue the data plan and use it as just a phone. If you're unhappy, just add the data plan back on.
    Plus I think you'll still have some features via wifi.

06-01-09 09:31 PM
    If you give up your blackberry you will miss it and have withdraws that's what happened to me.

06-01-09 10:30 PM
    Same thing happened to me. I left BB because my job dumped BB's all together. I have come back each and every time. The Bold is an outstanding device.
    06-01-09 10:34 PM
    Hahahahaha so its done then! Ill keep the bold!!!!!

Everyone made it very clear to me that I should, made me realize why I wouldn't ever want to give it away.

06-02-09 01:20 AM
    Hahahahaha so its done then! Ill keep the bold!!!!!

Everyone made it very clear to me that I should, made me realize why I wouldn't ever want to give it away.

Well....DUH! No brainer on that one BlueFyre!

Chris
    06-02-09 01:31 AM
    If you even CAN give it up. I have heard this may require major surgery, even partial lobotomy in some cases (to be able to tolerate using "dumbphones"). So I've heard....................
    06-02-09 08:54 AM
    never ever everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    06-02-09 09:28 AM
    Ya. I definatly wouldn't go back to a "dumbphone" I would just switch to something not as expensive as a blackberry plan. Maybe the Nokia E71? Not that I can't afford it, I just love to budget and I'm cheap with my money

06-02-09 09:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD