This may be a old question, but new to me. I have just bought Microsoft windows 2007, how do I go about sync all my contacts,dates,appointments from outlook to my blackberry I have never done this before so have no clue.
    please help there is important date on my outlook 2007 that I would like to have on my blackberry

thanks
    07-13-09 10:15 PM
    in your desktop manager there is a synchronisation option. you can select Outlook as the program you want to sync with there
    07-13-09 10:44 PM
    Vist the blackberry website and download "Desktop Manger" once installed run through the sync setting for syncing your phone and select calender, contact and task. Then all your 2007 data will transfer over.
    07-13-09 11:01 PM
    I'm hoping that there is a syncing option for windows calendar in Windows 7. I really don't use Outlook for anything else. On my new laptop I don't even have it installed. Google Sync has been working just fine. It would be good to have the option to do this in Windows 7 though!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 11:28 PM
    in your desktop manager there is a synchronisation option. you can select Outlook as the program you want to sync with there
    When I go to the synchronisation option I do not see outlook at all I only see the following:

reconcile message
    synchronize organizer data
    run add on's actions
    update device date and time

am I in the right area ?? it says synchronize??
    07-14-09 09:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD