I was on the phone last night and my caller said the volume was quite high and clipping on speakerphone when my phone was on my desk next to me. I moved it to a soft chair a few feet away and it seemed to be better. Is there a way to change the gain on the mic?

Steve
    05-21-10 12:29 PM
    Not sure about that, but someone who knows might be able to tell me how to get the speaker louder for music. I could almost use my 8350 as a stereo, this one is real quiet. And yes I turned the volume up to full

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-10 01:26 PM
    Not sure about that, but someone who knows might be able to tell me how to get the speaker louder for music. I could almost use my 8350 as a stereo, this one is real quiet. And yes I turned the volume up to full

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    In reviewing the 9630 manual there is something called audio boost for music. "To turn on the audio boost feature to amplify the volume for songs, ring tones, and videos, press the Volume Up key until you reach the
    highest volume setting, and then press the Volume Up key four times quickly."

Steve
    05-21-10 02:35 PM
    In media player, go to menu, then options and you will find a setting to turn audio boost on.
    05-21-10 02:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD