Hello:

After getting that null exception java whatever for the last time (files were corrupt), I took my bold in and exchange it for another one.

My first problem:
    I get a text message notification on the home screen of my blackberry, but when I go into the message application, it's not there. The only way I can find it is if I run a search for unopened mail. How can I avoid this and have the messages appear?

Next question:
    I have 3 email accounts set up on this phone. When I get emails, I get them in my message inbox. How can I separate this so I only get SMS, MMS, and blackberry messenger messages in my messages app and my emails in thier corresponding folers.
    I tried to fix this by going to my email options and selecting separate, but when i checked my inbox, my prior text messages were gone and my emails where in there. hmm....even after I selected separate, I'm finding my emails listed?

Sorry if this is all over the place. I'm new here and thought I'd give this a shot.

Thanks in advance,
    Nina
    06-05-09 06:19 PM
    All messages are either separated, or together. You cannot specify which accounts are included in Messages and which or not.
    06-05-09 08:50 PM
    I have multiple email icons for each email account. While on my KEYone I would get the star on the corresponding icon where a new email had been received but no longer. How do I get it back?
    09-13-19 03:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD